A presentation on web application security given for lunch.
Too long didn’t read ? Just pick the slide 38.
- Code review checklist
- 7 slow and painful deaths by regexp
- Gatling : load testing like a king
- Ansible – tighten your quality feedback loop
- Security for dummies
- Through the eyes of sonar: recap.
- Fresh machine installation notes for ruby developer
- Puppet : spare 3 minutes per provisionning for your ruby installation.
- Vag’rant 1.2.x or the missing upgrade manual
- How do you puppet ?
- 535,159 hits
- ansible as400 best practices brakeman capistrano db2 devops documentation eclemma eclipse equals fest gatling github groovy hashcode hibernate iseries jamon java jenkins jmx jodatime jt400 jtopen junit load testing maven mockito monitoring performance puppet puppet-lint puppet-profiler quality regex regexp rest ruby schema library security selenium server-spec sonar spring-mvc test test-kitchen vagrant veewee websphere
Top Posts & Pages
- Selenium Best Practices
- Rest Api Documentation
- Maven Best Practices
- Mockito Best Practices
- Sonar Rules !
- Through the eyes of sonar: Exception handling
- Through the eyes of sonar : Complexity
- Through the eyes of sonar : equals & hashCode.
- Take care of your Jenkins
- Through the eyes of sonar : Naming & Comments.
- RT @martinvanaken: Last day of a 5 weeks front end training done for @BNPPFBelgie @BNPPFBelgique - quite impressed by what they built! #css… 1 week ago
- Des frissons partout... à passer le dimanche matin sur @purefmlaradio youtube.com/watch?v=ZySOgM… 1 week ago
- RT @JohnDCook: A small company can finish a medium-size project in the time it takes a large company to approve it. 1 week ago
- I just scored 55 on guess the correlation! Can you beat me? guessthecorrelation.com by @omarwagih 1 week ago
- IT Isn´t that bad ? twitter.com/7alaUne/status… 1 week ago
New: At 8th color, we're developing an Automated Code Review webapp for Ruby Developers.
Passionate programmer, enjoy learning new things, proactive and pragmatic, problem solver, love helping others to work better and more effectively. Convinced by code modularization, good API design, unit testing, refactoring, mocking, code coverage, continuous integration and inspection (PullReview.com, Sonar), automation, monitoring, coaching, open source...