A presentation on web application security given for lunch.
Too long didn’t read ? Just pick the slide 38.
- Code review checklist
- 7 slow and painful deaths by regexp
- Gatling : load testing like a king
- Ansible – tighten your quality feedback loop
- Security for dummies
- Through the eyes of sonar: recap.
- Fresh machine installation notes for ruby developer
- Puppet : spare 3 minutes per provisionning for your ruby installation.
- Vag’rant 1.2.x or the missing upgrade manual
- How do you puppet ?
- 577,016 hits
- ansible as400 best practices brakeman capistrano db2 devops documentation eclemma eclipse equals fest gatling github groovy hashcode hibernate iseries jamon java jenkins jmx jodatime jt400 jtopen junit load testing maven mockito monitoring performance puppet puppet-lint puppet-profiler quality regex regexp rest ruby schema library security selenium server-spec sonar spring-mvc test test-kitchen vagrant veewee websphere
Top Posts & Pages
- Selenium Best Practices
- Rest Api Documentation
- Maven Best Practices
- Through the eyes of sonar: Exception handling
- Mockito Best Practices
- Sonar Rules !
- Through the eyes of sonar : Complexity
- Through the eyes of sonar : Naming & Comments.
- Take care of your Jenkins
- Through the eyes of sonar : equals & hashCode.
- Assessing documentation tools for GOV.UK Pay gdstechnology.blog.gov.uk/2016/05/20/ass… 4 days ago
- RT @GatlingTool: We’ve just release Gatling 2.2.1 and it looks great! Kudos to all the contributors! groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/… 5 days ago
- RT @rafaelrosafu: Things I remind myself constantly to be a better PM: 1 - Ruthlessly delete features 2 - Say "no" often 3 - Keep it iterat… 5 days ago
- RT @jeffweiner: Introducing and Open Sourcing Ambry: LinkedIn's New Distributed Object Store via @sriramsubram lnkd.in/djGQ8kd 1 week ago
- RT @lemiorhan: "98 percent of workers believed that they are above average compared to their co-workers" amzn.com/1564146863 https://t.… 1 week ago
Passionate programmer, enjoy learning new things, proactive and pragmatic, problem solver, love helping others to work better and more effectively. Convinced by code modularization, good API design, unit testing, refactoring, mocking, code coverage, continuous integration and inspection (PullReview.com, Sonar), automation, monitoring, coaching, open source...