- Code review checklist
- 7 slow and painful deaths by regexp
- Gatling : load testing like a king
- Ansible – tighten your quality feedback loop
- Security for dummies
- Through the eyes of sonar: recap.
- Fresh machine installation notes for ruby developer
- Puppet : spare 3 minutes per provisionning for your ruby installation.
- Vag’rant 1.2.x or the missing upgrade manual
- How do you puppet ?
- 567,685 hits
- ansible as400 best practices brakeman capistrano db2 devops documentation eclemma eclipse equals fest gatling github groovy hashcode hibernate iseries jamon java jenkins jmx jodatime jt400 jtopen junit load testing maven mockito monitoring performance puppet puppet-lint puppet-profiler quality regex regexp rest ruby schema library security selenium server-spec sonar spring-mvc test test-kitchen vagrant veewee websphere
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @mipsytipsy: and here -- because i love you -- are my slides with full speakers notes, which i feel sheepish about sharing. https://t.co… 22 hours ago
- RT @michelv: Meilleure allégorie du travail dans l'info. twitter.com/mendezfe/statu… 4 days ago
- Agile ? https://t.co/TM4ajF2ig1 4 days ago
- RT @peter_pilgrim: Make up your own mind on Java EE java.net/projects/jax-r… Bill Burke [@patriot1burke] spectacularly resigns from JAX-RS E… 1 week ago
- RT @yann_ck: You want an @oristand but you are in 🇧🇪 , let's make this happen! yannick.io/oristand 1 week ago
New: At 8th color, we're developing an Automated Code Review webapp for Ruby Developers.
Passionate programmer, enjoy learning new things, proactive and pragmatic, problem solver, love helping others to work better and more effectively. Convinced by code modularization, good API design, unit testing, refactoring, mocking, code coverage, continuous integration and inspection (PullReview.com, Sonar), automation, monitoring, coaching, open source...