- 7 slow and painful deaths by regexp
- Gatling : load testing like a king
- Ansible – tighten your quality feedback loop
- Security for dummies
- Through the eyes of sonar: recap.
- Fresh machine installation notes for ruby developer
- Puppet : spare 3 minutes per provisionning for your ruby installation.
- Vag’rant 1.2.x or the missing upgrade manual
- How do you puppet ?
- Improved jenkins-github navigation
- 443,010 hits
- ansible as400 best practices brakeman capistrano db2 devops documentation eclemma eclipse equals fest gatling github groovy hashcode hibernate iseries jamon java jenkins jmx jodatime jt400 jtopen junit load testing maven mockito monitoring performance puppet puppet-lint puppet-profiler quality regex regexp rest ruby schema library security selenium server-spec sonar spring-mvc test test-kitchen vagrant veewee websphere
Top Posts & Pages
- Selenium Best Practices
- Rest Api Documentation
- Maven Best Practices
- Mockito Best Practices
- Sonar Rules !
- Through the eyes of sonar: Exception handling
- Take care of your Jenkins
- Through the eyes of sonar : Collections.
- Puppet - Vagrant : Smarter / Better / Stronger
- Through the eyes of sonar : Complexity
- RT @_toch: @tenderlove Finally pushed the work that is the result of our discussion at RubyConf India, github.com/toch/minitest-… 3 hours ago
- RT @bitfield: Happy #SysAdminDay, everyone! imgs.xkcd.com/comics/devotio… 4 hours ago
- A #ReactJS Introduction For People Who Know Just Enough jQuery To Get By reactfordesigners.com/labs/reactjs-i… via @reactdesigners 3 weeks ago
- istheinternetonfire.com probably 3 weeks ago
- RT @newsycombinator: InfluxDB v0.9.0 released with developer and production support influxdb.com/blog/2015/06/1… 1 month ago
Don't Make the Same Mistake Twice
New: At 8th color, we're developing an Automated Code Review webapp for Ruby Developers.
Passionate programmer, enjoy learning new things, proactive and pragmatic, problem solver, love helping others to work better and more effectively. Convinced by code modularization, good API design, unit testing, refactoring, mocking, code coverage, continuous integration and inspection (PullReview.com, Sonar), automation, monitoring, coaching, open source...