Testing your ansible playbook…
- 7 slow and painful deaths by regexp
- Gatling : load testing like a king
- Ansible – tighten your quality feedback loop
- Security for dummies
- Through the eyes of sonar: recap.
- Fresh machine installation notes for ruby developer
- Puppet : spare 3 minutes per provisionning for your ruby installation.
- Vag’rant 1.2.x or the missing upgrade manual
- How do you puppet ?
- Improved jenkins-github navigation
- 394,953 hits
- ansible as400 best practices brakeman capistrano db2 devops documentation eclemma eclipse equals fest gatling github groovy hashcode hibernate iseries jamon java jenkins jmx jodatime jt400 jtopen junit load testing maven mockito monitoring performance puppet puppet-lint puppet-profiler quality regex regexp rest ruby schema library security selenium server-spec sonar spring-mvc test test-kitchen vagrant veewee websphere
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @GatlingTool: Gatling latest and greatest 2.1.5 is out: groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/… gatling.io. Enjoy! 5 days ago
- RT @_toch: Don't forget #rubyconfindia, if you like 🍫 or 🔖/👕 of my product, come say hello 😁. 3 weeks ago
- RT @314apps: Front-End vs Back-End #startups #software #webdevelopment http://t.co/Tofkr5ICDF 3 weeks ago
- RT @belighted: Standards for developing flexible, durable, and sustainable HTML and CSS - buff.ly/1BNH4Uj 3 weeks ago
Don't Make the Same Mistake Twice
New: At 8th color, we're developing an Automated Code Review webapp for Ruby Developers.
Passionate programmer, enjoy learning new things, proactive and pragmatic, problem solver, love helping others to work better and more effectively. Convinced by code modularization, good API design, unit testing, refactoring, mocking, code coverage, continuous integration and inspection (PullReview.com, Sonar), automation, monitoring, coaching, open source...