You are currently browsing the archives for February, 2014
- Code review checklist
- 7 slow and painful deaths by regexp
- Gatling : load testing like a king
- Ansible – tighten your quality feedback loop
- Security for dummies
- Through the eyes of sonar: recap.
- Fresh machine installation notes for ruby developer
- Puppet : spare 3 minutes per provisionning for your ruby installation.
- Vag’rant 1.2.x or the missing upgrade manual
- How do you puppet ?
- 773,117 hits
- ansible as400 best practices brakeman capistrano db2 devops documentation eclemma eclipse equals fest gatling github groovy hashcode hibernate iseries jamon java jenkins jmx jodatime jt400 jtopen junit load testing maven mockito monitoring performance puppet puppet-lint puppet-profiler quality regex regexp rest ruby schema library security selenium server-spec sonar spring-mvc test test-kitchen vagrant veewee websphere
Top Posts & Pages
- Selenium Best Practices
- Maven Best Practices
- Mockito Best Practices
- Through the eyes of sonar : equals & hashCode.
- Through the eyes of sonar: Exception handling
- Sonar Rules !
- Through the eyes of sonar : Complexity
- Through the eyes of sonar : Naming & Comments.
- Software Quality Quotes
- Rest Api Documentation
- RT @DMcClendonPhD: Cool! New NASA tool lets you estimate population size of any area you choose. bit.ly/2mEx1TP https://t.co/hvUMY… 1 day ago
- Terrip' rtbf.be/auvio/detail_v… 1 day ago
- LinkedIn is ignoring user settings. A webshit is mad because a spam company isn't following his instructions. twitter.com/webshitweekly/… 3 days ago
- "You need to be Agile, missed deadlines sound better in terms of sprints than in terms of months. 'Let's just move… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago