- Code review checklist
- 7 slow and painful deaths by regexp
- Gatling : load testing like a king
- Ansible – tighten your quality feedback loop
- Security for dummies
- Through the eyes of sonar: recap.
- Fresh machine installation notes for ruby developer
- Puppet : spare 3 minutes per provisionning for your ruby installation.
- Vag’rant 1.2.x or the missing upgrade manual
- How do you puppet ?
- 505,554 hits
- ansible as400 best practices brakeman capistrano db2 devops documentation eclemma eclipse equals fest gatling github groovy hashcode hibernate iseries jamon java jenkins jmx jodatime jt400 jtopen junit load testing maven mockito monitoring performance puppet puppet-lint puppet-profiler quality regex regexp rest ruby schema library security selenium server-spec sonar spring-mvc test test-kitchen vagrant veewee websphere
Top Posts & Pages
- Selenium Best Practices
- Maven Best Practices
- Rest Api Documentation
- Through the eyes of sonar: Exception handling
- Mockito Best Practices
- Sonar Rules !
- Through the eyes of sonar : Complexity
- Through the eyes of sonar : Naming & Comments.
- Through the eyes of sonar : equals & hashCode.
- Puppet - Vagrant : Smarter / Better / Stronger
- Just found my personal mantra "La première dose est gratuite" in the 101 Design Ingredients goo.gl/GZqXtW Get them addicted :) 45 minutes ago
- A joel test for startup ideas ? twitter.com/newsycombinato… 4 hours ago
- RT @dan_abramov: SurviveJS is great, and it’s included into React Indie Bundle! Learn yourself some React: reactindiebundle.com 4 hours ago
- RT @nixcraft: "There is only one problem with common sense; it's not very common." -- Milt Bryce #quoteoftheday #truth 4 hours ago
- “Redux best practices” by @lexical_labs medium.com/lexical-labs-e… 22 hours ago
Don't Make the Same Mistake Twice
New: At 8th color, we're developing an Automated Code Review webapp for Ruby Developers.
Passionate programmer, enjoy learning new things, proactive and pragmatic, problem solver, love helping others to work better and more effectively. Convinced by code modularization, good API design, unit testing, refactoring, mocking, code coverage, continuous integration and inspection (PullReview.com, Sonar), automation, monitoring, coaching, open source...