- Code review checklist
- 7 slow and painful deaths by regexp
- Gatling : load testing like a king
- Ansible – tighten your quality feedback loop
- Security for dummies
- Through the eyes of sonar: recap.
- Fresh machine installation notes for ruby developer
- Puppet : spare 3 minutes per provisionning for your ruby installation.
- Vag’rant 1.2.x or the missing upgrade manual
- How do you puppet ?
- 615,359 hits
- ansible as400 best practices brakeman capistrano db2 devops documentation eclemma eclipse equals fest gatling github groovy hashcode hibernate iseries jamon java jenkins jmx jodatime jt400 jtopen junit load testing maven mockito monitoring performance puppet puppet-lint puppet-profiler quality regex regexp rest ruby schema library security selenium server-spec sonar spring-mvc test test-kitchen vagrant veewee websphere
Top Posts & Pages
- Selenium Best Practices
- Maven Best Practices
- Rest Api Documentation
- Through the eyes of sonar: Exception handling
- Mockito Best Practices
- Sonar Rules !
- Through the eyes of sonar : Naming & Comments.
- Jenkins as monitoring platform of the poor
- Through the eyes of sonar : Complexity
- Through the eyes of sonar : equals & hashCode.
- RT @madewulf: Yet again, I love everything here: the music, the artwork, the song name: Rebase by DJ Crontab (aka @_v1nc3nt_ ) https://t.co… 4 days ago
- For 22 billions... you have twitter.com/saghul/status/… 4 days ago
- RT @greenhousenyt: This homework policy from a second grade teacher is inspired. https://t.co/bzchJEejAq (from @CBSNews) 5 days ago
- Stop reading my mind ! twitter.com/richburroughs/… 5 days ago
- RT @sadserver: If it hasn't turned on its creators yet, it isn't "machine learning" it's probably just bash scripts 6 days ago