- 7 slow and painful deaths by regexp
- Gatling : load testing like a king
- Ansible – tighten your quality feedback loop
- Security for dummies
- Through the eyes of sonar: recap.
- Fresh machine installation notes for ruby developer
- Puppet : spare 3 minutes per provisionning for your ruby installation.
- Vag’rant 1.2.x or the missing upgrade manual
- How do you puppet ?
- Improved jenkins-github navigation
- 292,103 hits
- ansible as400 best practices brakeman capistrano db2 devops documentation eclemma eclipse equals fest gatling github groovy hashcode hibernate iseries jamon java jenkins jmx jodatime jt400 jtopen junit load testing maven mockito monitoring performance puppet puppet-lint puppet-profiler quality regex regexp rest ruby schema library security selenium server-spec sonar spring-mvc test test-kitchen vagrant veewee websphere
Top Posts & Pages
- eclipse and empty menu on ubuntu -> env UBUNTU_MENUPROXY=0 ~/eclipse/eclipse 4 days ago
- RT @github: Better word highlighting in diffs: github.com/blog/1885-bett… 2 weeks ago
- RT @patrickdebois: gitpod - local caching for remote repos - github.com/sitaramc/gitpod /hattip @z0mbix 2 weeks ago
- RT @saintaardvark: There's this great StackExchange answer stackoverflow.com/a/21622201 from @mestachs... 1 month ago
- RT @climagic: They asked me if I had any favorite quotes and of course I said "double quotes, because they allow for variable expansion." 1 month ago
Don't Make the Same Mistake Twice
New: At 8th color, we're developing an Automated Code Review webapp for Ruby Developers.
Passionate programmer, enjoy learning new things, proactive and pragmatic, problem solver, love helping others to work better and more effectively. Convinced by code modularization, good API design, unit testing, refactoring, mocking, code coverage, continuous integration and inspection (PullReview.com, Sonar), automation, monitoring, coaching, open source...