A presentation on web application security given for lunch.
Too long didn’t read ? Just pick the slide 38.
- 7 slow and painful deaths by regexp
- Gatling : load testing like a king
- Ansible – tighten your quality feedback loop
- Security for dummies
- Through the eyes of sonar: recap.
- Fresh machine installation notes for ruby developer
- Puppet : spare 3 minutes per provisionning for your ruby installation.
- Vag’rant 1.2.x or the missing upgrade manual
- How do you puppet ?
- Improved jenkins-github navigation
- 278,136 hits
- ansible as400 best practices brakeman capistrano db2 devops documentation eclemma eclipse equals fest gatling github groovy hashcode hibernate iseries jamon java jenkins jmx jodatime jt400 jtopen junit load testing maven mockito monitoring performance puppet puppet-lint puppet-profiler quality regex regexp rest ruby schema library security selenium server-spec sonar spring-mvc test test-kitchen vagrant veewee websphere
Top Posts & Pages
- Selenium Best Practices
- Rest Api Documentation
- Maven Best Practices
- Sonar Rules !
- Mockito Best Practices
- Through the eyes of sonar : Naming & Comments.
- Through the eyes of sonar : Complexity
- Through the eyes of sonar: Exception handling
- Jenkins as monitoring platform of the poor
- Take care of your Jenkins
- RT @saintaardvark: There's this great StackExchange answer stackoverflow.com/a/21622201 from @mestachs... 1 week ago
- RT @climagic: They asked me if I had any favorite quotes and of course I said "double quotes, because they allow for variable expansion." 2 weeks ago
- RT @eurucamp: First episode of the #ec14 podcast is available. 2014.eurucamp.org/podcast/ @jodosha @ellen_koenig @franklinwebber @e_dub_kendo @… 2 weeks ago
- RT @_toch: My slides for @eurucamp workshop How to do static analysis driven refactoring? speakerdeck.com/toch/eurucamp-… and example https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago
Don't Make the Same Mistake Twice
New: At 8th color, we're developing an Automated Code Review webapp for Ruby Developers.
Passionate programmer, enjoy learning new things, proactive and pragmatic, problem solver, love helping others to work better and more effectively. Convinced by code modularization, good API design, unit testing, refactoring, mocking, code coverage, continuous integration and inspection (PullReview.com, Sonar), automation, monitoring, coaching, open source...