- Ansible – tighten your quality feedback loop
- Security for dummies
- Through the eyes of sonar: recap.
- Fresh machine installation notes for ruby developer
- Puppet : spare 3 minutes per provisionning for your ruby installation.
- Vag’rant 1.2.x or the missing upgrade manual
- How do you puppet ?
- Improved jenkins-github navigation
- The puppet-lint –fix effect
- Through the eyes of sonar : equals & hashCode.
- 218,577 hits
- ansible as400 best practices capistrano db2 devops documentation eclemma eclipse equals fest github groovy hashcode hibernate iseries jamon java jenkins jmx jodatime jt400 jtopen junit maven mockito monitoring performance puppet puppet-lint puppet-profiler quality rest ruby schema library security selenium server-spec sonar spring-mvc test test-kitchen vagrant veewee websphere
Top Posts & Pages
- cloudflarechallenge.com/heartbleed #heartbleed challenge solved... via twitter.com/indutny/status… 3 days ago
- I'm an expert... kind of... koreus.com/video/the-expe… ;) 1 week ago
- RT @yann_ck: For those who wanted my slides from yesterday talk about postgresql and ruby speakerdeck.com/ys/postgresql-… /cc @_toch @oanasipos 1 week ago
- RT @_toch: [Blog Post] When should I use a Set in Ruby? j.mp/1gVaJ8A via @8th_color #ruby #set 1 week ago
- I finaly scored 23544 on #2048! 1 week ago
Don't Make the Same Mistake Twice
New: At 8th color, we're developing an Automated Code Review webapp for Ruby Developers.
Passionate programmer, enjoy learning new things, proactive and pragmatic, problem solver, love helping others to work better and more effectively. Convinced by code modularization, good API design, unit testing, refactoring, mocking, code coverage, continuous integration and inspection (sonar), automation, monitoring, coaching, open source...